Biogás – Smart City Sweden
1 • Welcome and introduction, Swedish Ambassador Johanna Brismar Skoog, (the subject, the set up
and the intention – 5 minutes);
2 • The role of CIBIOGÁS (Mr. Rafael Gonzalez, director president of CIBIOGÁS / 5 minutes);
3. The Brazilian biogas industry scenario: Legislation, current situation and different ways of biogas
exploitation (Mr. Felipe Marques – Technology director of CIBIOGÁS / 10 minutes);
4. Biogas cases in the state of Paraná and Credit lines for biogas plants in Brazil (Mrs. Daiana Martinez
– Coordinator of Engineering and knowledge Transfer at CIBiogás / 10 minutes);
5. Smart City Sweden intro (5 minutes);
6. How does a municipality promote biogas development? How does a biogas plant work in Sweden?
Johan Böök, Tekniska Verken, Linköping (20 minutes + 10 minutes Q&A).
FIKA BREAK (10 minutes)
7. Study on Biogas potential in Brazil (10 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A)
8. International cooperation in biogas projects (10 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A)
“Circular economy, varieties of capitalism and technology diffusion: anaerobic digestion in Sweden
and Paraná” / BRC -Biogas Research Center; Prof. Thomas Magnusson and Hanna Zanatta (research
9. What can Smart City Sweden offer in the future (5 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A)
Aditi Bhasin, Smart City Sweden;
10. The use of biogas for public transportation (Mr. Gustavo Bonini, SCANIA Latin America - 5
11. Biogas collaboration between Brazil and Sweden (Mrs. Pricila Carmo, Business Sweden - 5
12. Summary and close of webinar by the Embassy of Sweden (Trade counsellor, Mr. Jonas Montpaz);
Q & A s: 30 – 40 minutes long.
Photo: Ulf Grünbaum/imagebank.sweden.se